Business and Financial Planning
The business models associated with the MENA TV industry are complex, and must take into account several region-specific factors:
Audience and Revenue Factors such as
- regional free to air and encrypted business models
- pan-regional vs. domestic distribution and
- existing and future delivery platforms
Cost Considerations such as
- MENA content rights availability across various platforms and territories
- location options and related outlay and licencing regulations
- satellite and fibre bandwidth, network setup and platform development
- broadcast and production facilities
- location-specific staff costs and capabilities
We have the international expertise necessary to ensure that business planning decisions take into account industry best practice and consider the latest industry developments. Unlike our international competitors, we also understand the MENA region: many international business templates for the TV industry simply do not apply here.
We help our clients make well-informed decisions.